Sunday, September 20, 2009

My first post.

I really wasn't interested in creating a blog. Over the past few years I have been creating videos of new things, cooking, grilling, gardening, etc. I mainly created the videos for my own recollection, if a project turns out well it's nice to have a video to fall back on to jog my memory. I guess that was a type of video blogging. My videos are posted on youtube and many people have found them interesting and helpful. I decided to create this blog for the same reason, memory jogging. With text I can add more detail to my projects, starting with home coffee roasting. I have roasted several different coffees and want to be able to keep track of what was good, what wasn't, the roasting method, the source of the beans, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment